CCSA Highlights 10 Reasons Why A Paint-Your-Own Pottery (PYOP) Studio Is Perfect For Off-Site Field Trips And On-Site Events
One of the key reasons why PYOP studios are perfect for off-site field trips and on-site events is that activities such as pottery painting, clay hand building, jewelry making, glass fusing, board art, and much more can be customized to align with specific goals and needs.
BOCA RATON, FLA. (PRWEB) MARCH 12, 2019
It is that time again when schools, daycares and not-for-profit organizations search for off-site field trip destinations and on-site event ideas that are both fun and educational. This year, the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is inviting planners to try something new, different, exciting and memorable by bringing their group to a local paint-your-own pottery (PYOP) studio, or by inviting the PYOP to their location.
According to the CCSA, 10 key reasons why PYOP studios are perfect for off-site field trips and on-site events include:
1. Activities such as pottery painting, clay hand building, jewelry making, glass fusing, board art and much more can be customized to align with specific goals and needs of the school, daycare or not-for-profit organization, such as an element of their art program or “art week.”
2. PYOP studio owners are available to provide guidance, advice and support to ensure a flawless, fun experience for all involved.
3. All materials and step-by-step instructions are provided by trained and friendly studio hosts.
4. At the end of the day, participants get to keep a unique keepsake of the experience. (Note: pottery must be fired in a kiln overnight and is typically ready to pick-up in a few days.)
5. PYOP staff takes care of all clean-up, which means that planners can focus on their participants instead of worrying about tidying up.
6. PYOP studios have a comfortable and climate-controlled indoor environment.
7. PYOP studios are typically located in areas that offer plenty of free parking.
8. Most CCSA-member PYOP studios meet ADA compliance standards. Upon request, additional accommodations can be made to ensure that all participants have a positive experience.
9. Planners can take pictures of the event or field trip, which are perfect for publishing in newsletters and sharing on social media.
10. PYOP studios are typically run by small business owners — many of them families — who have deep roots in the local area. Businesses, organizations and schools that support PYOP studios are strengthening their communities.
“The most common feedback we receive from event and field trip planners is: I wish we had discovered PYOP studios years ago!” commented Dena Pearlman, CCSA’s executive director. “The good news is that it is never too late to think outside of the box and try something different, and perhaps start a great new tradition.”
A full list of CCSA-member PYOP studios is available at https://www.paintyourownpottery.com.
For all other details, including media inquiries, contact Dena Pearlman at (888) 291-2272 or dena(at)ccsaonline(dot)com.
Facebook users can also follow the CCSA at https://www.facebook.com/ccsapaintyourownpottery, or connect with PYOP fans across the world at https://www.facebook.com/Paint-Your-Own-Pottery-206166622756971/.
About the Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association
The Contemporary Ceramic Studios Association (CCSA) is a not-for-profit trade association serving the needs of ceramic and paint your own pottery (PYOP) studios and suppliers around the world. PYOP studios are a great place for people of all ages and artistic backgrounds — from absolute beginners to seasoned artisans — who want to create, connect and celebrate. The Mission of the CCSA is to promote creativity and excitement about our industry and be a resource for our members. Whether you’re a seasoned studio owner or someone who is thinking about opening your own Paint-Your-Own Pottery studio, this is the place to be. Learn more at http://www.ccsaonline.com.