Partner with a Paint Your Own Pottery Studio
Is your non-profit organization searching for an effective and inspiring way to raise funds for a worthy cause? Then partnering with your local Paint Your Own Pottery is the perfect answer!
Most Paint Your Own Pottery Studios are run by small business owners who have local ties within their communities. Many studios have great programs to help support schools and other non profits in their area. Reach out to your local studio to see what programs they may offer!
Fundraising options your local studio may offer include:
- School Auction Projects
- Tile Walls
- Spirit Nights
- Empty Bowls events
- Believe Mug events
- …and more!
Is your non-profit organization searching for an effective and inspiring way to raise funds for a worthy cause? Then partnering with your local Paint Your Own Pottery is the perfect answer! Here are the key benefits:
- Partnering with a local small business keeps community funds in the community!
- Your staff and volunteers will get all of the help and guidance they need to plan the perfect fundraising event, right down to the smallest details.
- Your organization can raise funds in a variety of ways, such as percentage of sales, ticket sales, auctioning/raffling pottery and other artwork, and so on.
- Your organization can customize a theme that aligns with your mission, or that is linked to a specific fundraising campaign.
- There is no concern that bad weather will disrupt your planned activities, since everything takes place indoors in a safe, comfortable and climate-controlled environment.